Banana Whipped Blueberry Oats
Nothing says a Saturday morning like Banana Whipped Blueberry Oats! Creamy, naturally sweet, laced with blueberries and top with a generous mound of our crunchy peanut butter… a bowl of oats just isn’t complete without it! You can of course whip these up in the microwave, but we’ve been taking advantage of slightly slower mornings, and cooking them up on the stove does make them a whole new level of creamy.
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 – 10 minutes
Servings – 1 – 2
- 100g Flahavans jumbo oats
- 2 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1 ripe banana well mashed
- 300ml water
- 200ml milk of choice
- Pinch of salt
- ½ a mug of blueberries
- Manhattan Peanut Butter, hemp seeds, banana, maple syrup
- Add oats, flaxseed, banana, water, milk and salt to a pot over a medium heat on the stove.
- Bring to the boil, simmer and stir until cooked to your desired consistency… usually 8 – 10 minutes.
- Stir through blueberries. Allow to heat through for another couple of minutes.
- Serve topped with maple syrup, peanut butter, hemp seeds, sliced banana, and blueberries.
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Banana Whipped Blueberry Oats and tag us on our socials! Therefore, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. In other words, let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
For instance, maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on!
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.
- Granola & Peanut Butter Recipe – Click here
- Chicken Noodles with Crunchy Peanut Butter – Click here
- Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies – Click here
- Peanut Butter Cookie Skillet – Click here
- Peanut Satay Tofu Crumble – Click here
- Snickers Twix Hybrid – Click here
- Hearty Porridge with a twist – Click here
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl – Click here
- Super Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola – Click here
- Cookie Dough Breakfast – Click here