We are very lucky here at Manhattan to have employees who are as passionate about the products as we are. But we are always looking for enthusiastic and dedicated people to join out team.
A General Operative is responsible for ensuring that production is carried out efficiently in adherence to quality standards and the manufacturing schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our established and growing business.
- Flexibility to work within any of the manufacturing areas in the factory
- Meet defined production targets
- operating, tending, stopping, and cleaning machines as well as assembling the finished product for storage.
- Packing Finished product
- Follow instruction from the area supervisor and team leader
- Follow safety rules, including wearing protective equipment and report any accidents, incidents or near misses that may occur in the workplace
- Adhere to instructions incorporating quality, safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Complete all training as identified by the company
- Ad hoc duties that may arise
Skills and Characteristics:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage but not essential
- Experience in meeting and exceeding production targets
- Punctuality and overall good time management is a key requirement
- Effective teamwork and communication skills is essential
- Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term
Salary: €11.30-€13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-1.00pm
- Employee discount
- On-site parking