Check out our Chicken Noodles with Crunchy Peanut Butter! This delicious dish features our popular All Natural, Palm Oil Free Manhattan Peanut Butter.
- 3 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. Soy Sauce – two separate amounts
- 3 tbsp. Cooking Oil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 250g Chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Dried Red-Pepper flakes or 1 tbsp Chilli Oil
- 150-200g Rice Noodles
- 1 scallion including green tops
- Handful stir-fry sprouts and Green Peas
- Sesame seeds
1. In a medium, shallow glass dish or stainless-steel pan, combine the 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoon of the oil, the garlic, and the ginger. Add the chicken; turn to coat. Let marinate at least 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium, stainless-steel saucepan, combine the remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the peanut butter, salt, and red-pepper flakes. Pour the marinade from the chicken into the saucepan and bring just to a simmer over moderate heat, whisking until smooth. Add some water if its too thick.
3. Heat a grill pan over moderate heat. Cook the chicken until browned and just done, 4 to 5. Remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes.
4. Heat a wok and stir-fry sprouts and green peas with 1 tbsp oil and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
5. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the rice noodles until just done, about 4-6 minutes. Drain the pasta and toss with the peanut sauce, chicken, and scallions. Top with the sesame seeds, sprouts and green peas.
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Chicken Noodles with Crunchy Peanut Butter and tag us on our socials! To do this, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. Let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
Maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on! Let us know! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.