Cookie Dough Breakfast
We’re calling it breakfast cookie dough, but it’s edible cookie dough for snacking on, serving up for dessert, spreading on toast perhaps or dunking an apple in!
It’s also epic just served up in a bowl with a little milk. Milk and cookies, it’s such a classic combination.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 4
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed well*
- 120g Manhattan Peanut Butter
- 160ml oat milk or milk of choice
- 100ml maple syrup
- 100g mini dark chocolate chips
- Peanut butter, milk and something for dunking to serve
- Blend together chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup and oat milk in a food processor until silky smooth. Add a touch more milk to thin it out if necessary.
- Fold through the chocolate chips, reserving a little few for topping!
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to three days.
*You can pop the chickpeas out of their skins for an even smoother consistency.*
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Cookie Dough Breakfast and tag us on our socials! Therefore, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. In other words, let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
For instance, maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on!
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.
- Granola & Peanut Butter Recipe – Click here
- Chicken Noodles with Crunchy Peanut Butter – Click here
- Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies – Click here
- Peanut Butter Cookie Skillet – Click here
- Peanut Satay Tofu Crumble – Click here
- Snickers Twix Hybrid – Click here
- Hearty Porridge with a twist – Click here
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl – Click here
- Super Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola – Click here