Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies
Chewy, crispy round the edges, dusted in sugar for a final hit of sweetness because we’re all about living our best cookie dreams. A peanut butter crinkle cookie with a little melted chocolate in the middle, these are truly epic and the perfect cookie to whip up in a hurry and shared with all those around you that need a little extra loveliness in their day.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 25
- 120g Smooth or 150g Crunchy Manhattan Peanut Butter
- 110g butter, room temperature
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 180g plain flour
- 2-3 tbsp caster sugar for coating
- 150g dark chocolate of choice, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl using an electric beater or in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Once creamy, add the egg. Then add the Smooth or Crunchy Manhattan Peanut Butter and mix well.
- Once the egg has been incorporated add in the baking soda, powder and flour. If using an electric hand beater just fold in the dry ingredients using a spoon. If you have a stand mixer you can let it do the work. Don’t over mix.
- Roll the dough into 25 even balls; approx 28g if you want them to be even!
- Place the additional caster sugar in a bowl.
- Roll the cookie dough in the additional caster sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on a baking paper lined tray.
- Use your thumb or the end of a wooden spoon to create a small indent.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and lightly press in the centre. Allow the cookies to cool on the tray.
- Once cooled, melt your dark chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments. Stir after each one. It should only take 1.5 – 2 minutes to melt.
- Add 1 – 2 tsp of chocolate to the centre of each cookie.
Store cookies in a sealed container at room temperature for up to one week.
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies and tag us on our socials! Therefore, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. In other words, let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
For instance, maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on!
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.
- Granola & Peanut Butter Recipe – Click here
- Chicken Noodles with Crunchy Peanut Butter – Click here
- Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies – Click here
- Peanut Butter Cookie Skillet – Click here
- Peanut Satay Tofu Crumble – Click here
- Snickers Twix Hybrid – Click here
- Hearty Porridge with a twist – Click here
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl – Click here
- Super Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola – Click here