Pumpkin Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
A seasonal smoothie bowl. Thick, luscious, super creamy…a little bit of spice, an undertone of peanut butter and of course an extra drizzle of some crunchy peanut butter on top for a final flourish of texture!
We used canned pumpkin but you can use leftover roast and cooled pumpkin, butternut squash or sweet potato too!
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Servings – 1
- 100g pumpkin, butternut squash or sweet potato puree
- 1 small frozen banana
- 125g plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of Manhattan Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 60ml milk of choice
- Blend together all ingredients in a high speed blender until perfectly smooth.
- Top with peanut butter, coconut flakes, cacao nibs or whatever your heart desires.
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Pumpkin Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl and tag us on our socials! Therefore, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. In other words, let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
For instance, maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on!
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.
- Granola & Peanut Butter Recipe – Click here
- Chicken Noodles with Crunchy Peanut Butter – Click here
- Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies – Click here
- Peanut Butter Cookie Skillet – Click here
- Peanut Satay Tofu Crumble – Click here
- Snickers Twix Hybrid – Click here
- Hearty Porridge with a twist – Click here