Snickers Twix Hybrid
We present to you the Snickers Twix Hybrid, a soft crumbly no bake biscuit layer topped with a Crunchy Manhattan Peanut Putter caramel, sliced and completely coated in chocolate, served with a sprinkling of coarse sea salt if you’re that way inclined.
Preparation Time – 1 hour
Servings – 8
For the Base
150g ground almonds
45ml maple syrup or honey
50g coconut oil, melted
For the Caramel
120g Manhattan Crunchy Peanut Butter
80ml maple syrup or honey
80g butter or coconut oil, melted
300g dark or milk chocolate of choice roughly chopped
2 tbsp (30g) coconut oil
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil.
- Mix together ground almonds, maple syrup or honey and melted coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add mixture to your prepared tin and spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Place into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Mix together all caramel ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour caramel over the base and return to the freezer for at least one hour.
- Once set, remove from the tin and slice into 8 bars. Return to the freezer on a baking paper lined plate or tray while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl or jug in the microwave using 30 second increments to prevent the chocolate “cooking” or burning; stir after each 30 seconds.
- Stir in coconut oil which will melt in the heat of the chocolate.
- One at a time place the bars into the chocolate, spoon chocolate over the top and lift from the bowl using a spoon or fork. Carefully shake off excess chocolate and return to a baking paper lined tray or plate to set fully.
- Place into the fridge to firm up; store bars in the fridge for up to one week.
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Snickers Twix Hybrid and tag us on our socials! Therefore, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. In other words, let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
For instance, maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on!
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.