Super Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola!
We kept the mix-ins minimal to allow the peanut butter to shine.
We love nothing more than serving a mound of this up on top of our favourite yogurt, drizzled with more of our peanut butter and a generous handful of raspberries. Breakfast, snack or dessert perfection.
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
Servings – 6
- 300g jumbo Flahavans oats
- 150g Manhattan Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- 100g honey or Homespun chicory root syrup
- 60g Manhattan Peanuts
- Preheat your oven to 160C (300F).
- Mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey or chicory root syrup in a bowl.
- Add oats and peanuts to the wet ingredients along with a pinch of salt.
- Mix well to ensure everything is well combined and the oats and peanuts are completely coated.
- The mixture will clump together between your fingers.
- Place granola on a large baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip and toss about, bake for 10 minutes more.
- Allow to cool fully on the tray. Transfer to a sealed tight container and store it at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Manhattan Social Corner
Why not try out our Super Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola and tag us on our socials! Therefore, click our social media handles below to access our platforms.
Instagram – @manhattanpopcorn
Facebook – @manhattanireland
Twitter – @Manhattan_ie
TikTok – @manhattanpopcorn
Tag us in your Manhattan moments from home with your family or with your friends. In other words, let us know your favourite products and what you like to eat it with.
For instance, maybe you have the next big combo idea that we are all missing out on!
Similarly, check out some of our other recipes to try at home.
- Granola & Peanut Butter Recipe – Click here
- Chicken Noodles with Crunchy Peanut Butter – Click here
- Gooey Caramel Popcorn Topped Brownies – Click here
- Peanut Butter Cookie Skillet – Click here
- Peanut Satay Tofu Crumble – Click here
- Snickers Twix Hybrid – Click here
- Hearty Porridge with a twist – Click here
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl – Click here